P&O Administration Manager
Join the movement and find new inspiration
Kia is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries.
Kia’s purpose is to create more time for customers so that they can focus on what they feel inspired to do and aspired to do in life. Because time is limited, it is an important element for everyone.
Together, we create sustainable mobility solutions for customers, the community and the global society.
We aim to lead the transformation in the automotive industry by fostering an open and transparent culture that is driven by new ideas and seeks constant improvement.
A culture where we put our people in the center of everything that we do and where every voice is heard.
To become an organization that makes it a habit to provide time and space to think, plan and learn, we constantly adapt and change our behaviors.
We believe that new knowledge and developing our competencies and skills bring us closer to a mindset that allows for growth and improvement, both as a company and as individuals.
Kia Italia is now looking for a passionate People & Organization Administration Manager to join its P&O Team.
We want our people to be happy and proud of working for Kia. You, as our People & Organization Administration Manager, will have a strategic role in achieving this positive goal, making Kia the best employer of choice both for its employees and for external talents, designing, developing, and implementing all the processes and actions aimed at assuring that Kia’s employees are managed in compliance with all legal and administrative procedures.
As a member of the P&O team, you’ll act not only as a subject-matter expert but also as a strategic partner who advises and recommends to all our employees, being focused on Kia’s mission.
Your main responsibilities will cover the following areas (but not only):
- People Administration & Payroll: you will have the responsibility to assure that our payroll is administered in accordance with company processes and controls, and in compliance with current legislation, regulations, and other requirements.
You will also provide expert advice and guidance on a wide range of P&O Administration and Payroll questions.
- Compensation & Benefits: you’ll support the P&O Director in making our employees become aware of and confident about our Kia Italia compensation and benefits policy. You’ll be involved in the annual merit cycle advising on administrative and payroll issues and will have the responsibility of processing the approved salary changes and promotions, variable and bonus payments on Payroll and SAP systems.
You will have the responsibility to administer and support employees with the Welfare program and platform. You’ll be involved in the review and development of the payroll and benefits processes to ensure it continues to meet business needs.
- Budget & Labor cost: together, we will manage the P&O Budget, monitoring expenses, and performing regular detailed checks, to identify and manage any variances against plan.
Initiates the approval process in the system, processes and monitors payments. Liaises on a regular basis with Finance Department.
Contributes to the annual Workforce planning and Business plan drafting. Monitor the labor cost and the discrepancies.
- HRIS management: Workday is our actual database. You will have the responsibility to create, maintain and delete employee data and to support employees in the daily use of it.
- Reporting: to manage our Company in the proper way, we need to have a precise and updated reporting. So, you’ll manage the P&O reporting process with the support of specific tools (i.e. labor costs, turnover, overtime, absenteeism, payroll forecast and actual, ISTAT declarations, disabled employment, equal opportunities report, H&S related reports, vacation planning and other reports as required by the corporation and by local management and authorities).
- Expats management: we are a Korean company so many colleagues come from this Country. You will be involved in supporting expatriates during their assignment period, from the onboarding until the end of the assignment.
A core process you have to manage is the application for work and residence permits with the support of the external expatriates’ consultant.
- P&O Projects: as part of a small but effective team, you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in many other different initiatives such as D&I program, employees wellbeing, annual Culture surveys, GPTW certifications and so on.
What are we looking for in you?
- We are a small team with bold goals. Are you as bold as we are?
- We want to change the rules of the game. Are you comfortable with changes?
- We get ambitious things done in a supportive environment. Are you available to support and be supported by others?
- We love what we do and are constantly learning new things from each other and our networks.
- Are you ready to start a continuous learning journey, sharing your knowledge and experience with your colleagues?
- We appreciate each other as people. We believe that the diversity of thoughts, perspectives, and opinions are key for our growth and for us to be a Game Changer.
- Are you comfortable working in an environment full of people who have different experiences, ideas, and backgrounds?
- We celebrate innovation and creativity and learn from our mistakes. How do you feel in front of a mistake?
- Are you a progressive, optimistic person who has a positive mindset?
Then you are the one we are looking for!
Other essential competencies you must have to be successful in this position are:
- Systematic and Analytical Thinking
- Effective decision making
- Managing & organizing
- Good Relationship management
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Customer oriented approach
- Critical thinking
- Knowledge of payroll procedures with a knowledge of tax application, regulations and legislation
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to collaborate across all business areas and present to senior management with credibility and confidence
- Strong ethics and discretion in the management of sensitive confidential information
- Maintain the highest standard of confidentiality and security in terms of employee data and business information in compliance with GDPR.
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors
- CHO certification or similar
- Mindfulness certification or similar
- Knowledge of Insight Discovery or similar
- Education: Degree in Human sciences with a focus on payroll management, Economics or Law (focus on Labor law).
- Experience: at least 10 years in a similar role
- Italian fluent
- English fluent
- Fair knowledge of MS Office, SAP, Workday, ADP, Edenred system
Together, we move to inspire!
The offer is addressed to people of both genders in compliance with Legislative Decree n. 198/2006.
The interested candidates should send a detailed resume providing explicit authorization of Personal Data Treatment (GDPR - Regulation EU 679/2016). We also recommend to mention whether a work permit/visa to live and work in the country of recruitment is required.